Thursday, June 30, 2011

You know you are a True Blue Food Junkie...

... when you "fan" food websites and start subscribing to them.
I'm already subscribing  to allrecipes.com, and my friend, Krisit Bray, introduced this new website to me.

http://www.ourbestbites.com/

It is soooooo cute! I heard about these two  LDS cooks/ writers who won a contest and published their own cookbooks as part of the prize prior to reading Kristi's blog, but I was never interested enough to check them out (since allrecipes.com is really quite amazing enough). But Kristi wrote about making cinnamon bun popcorn (how tempting does that sound!) using one of their recipes, and curious me clicked onto their website and voila! New fan.

Check out their Colorburst Cupcakes or their Single Serving Pie in a Jar-aren't those the cutest idea?! 


Where do people get such creative ideas from??? 
Their recipe index is fan-tabulous as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment