Saturday, June 4, 2011

Brilliant!



There is a new Sherlock Holmes television series, titled Sherlock produced by the BBC. It is a "What do you think Sherlock Holmes would be like in the 21st century" and it is

simply BRILLIANT.



Not only were the writers spot on in their characterization of Sherlock Holmes and Watson, but their transportation of these classic characters into the twenty-first century was seamless- genius! I confess I watched all 3 episodes in one night (well, afternoon and night) because I could not stop after the first half-hour. I love this adaptation.

Pretty much in love with Benedict Cumberbatch now, who plays Sherlock Holmes. Noticed him in Amazing Grace and really liked him; now as Sherlock Holmes, he is simply... wow.
If you've watched it, you would probably be tickled like I was by clicking on:
http://www.johnwatsonblog.co.uk/
&
http://www.thescienceofdeduction.co.uk/

And no, Sherlock and Watson are NOT GAY- are you kidding me?! *shudders*

Favorite quote from the show:
"I'm not a psychopath, Anderson. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research."

2 comments:

  1. They are going to air Sherlock in Singapore soon! Haha, the AXN channel was marketing it as "CSI London" (and at first i thought it was really the CSI franchise in London!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Promise me you will watch it! But no, NOT CSI at all, much more intelligent! ;)

    ReplyDelete