Saturday, July 9, 2011

FIREWORKS!!!

brought the campers to see the fireworks from the Stadium of Fire. It was fun except for the part where we tried scooping ice-cream for all the camp participants. We bought it straight from the Creamery and didn't have time to soften it, so... Still everyone had fun, and the fireworks were gorgeous!
The Campers- such an energetic fun bunch!
The RFs! (Resident Facilitators, or as the campers call us, their "Babysitters")
Below are some of the fireworks I attempted to take, but I didn't know how to use the setting, so they turned out... crazy but pretty cool at the same time.



         

































And then, Fan taught me how to use the setting at the last 3 minutes of the show, and here are the last remnants:
The Rainbow
And the Volcano
Next time, I'll try to take better firework pictures, although even the I-have-no-idea-how-use-this-camera-pictures were kinda cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment