Monday, July 25, 2011

Cascade Springs


Summer is in full swing, and that means the evenings are longer, which means its great to be outdoors! *Gasp* yes me, a very non-outdoor-sy person actually saying it. But it's true- I love easy outdoor stuff.

My roommate and I drove to Cascade Springs for a nice, easy hike walk, and we had a great time, other than for the fact that we got lost and drove for almost 2 hours before finding the place! I'm starting to distrust googlemaps. Basically you have to drive uphill and into the mountains... something I wish we'd known before starting out. Would have saved us a lot of anxiety.

Anyway...
Us before starting out!
The scenery was gorgeous!





Too bad we could only walk around for less than an hour because of the time we lost finding the place. Next time ...
I want to come here again!

1 comment:

  1. That's gorgeous! There is so much I wish I had done in Utah while I was there.

    ReplyDelete