Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cascade Springs... Part 2!

I initially wanted to take my sisters to Stewart Falls, because it was a relatively easy hike with a nice waterfall at  the end of it. Who knew that Abish had hiked there before?

Change of plans.

Remember Cascade Springs, the place Vickie and I had previously tried to get to but got lost and drove for almost 2 hours to get there? This time, since I knew how to get there, it took us way lesser time to get there.

That was the good news. The bad news was because we went at the time when Summer was transitioning to Autumn, the flowers and leaves that were present in my previous trip were gone, but hadn't been replaced by the stunning Fall colors. We saw lots of brown, instead of golden yellows and oranges. WAHHHHHH! A wasted trip.

*sigh*

Well, at least I enjoyed the company.

Some of my favorite pictures-



Scenery while driving through the mountains to Cascade Springs.
Takes your breath away, huh
More pictures here.

Oh and btw... I am a new member of Costco... finally! HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment