Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Blogger Interface

Blogger has changed its formatting layout.

Don't get me wrong- I'm all for change here. The new formatting is mostly refreshing and easier to work with. But having your "Page Views" IN CHART FORM NO LESS appear RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE with every click you... well, click, is kinda disconcerting.

Because I don't have many page views, i.e. people reading my blog.

Simply because that's the way I want it to be. My blog is public because I want my family and friends to have easy access to it, but that doesn't mean I want the entire world to read about my life. Who even cares? Blogging is very narcissistic, and that's why I appreciate all my, albeit small, faithful core group of readers who put up with my whining and experiments and ramblings...

I JUST DON'T WANT BLOGGER TO KEEP REMINDING ME THAT NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE CARE AND ARE READING MY BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment