Sunday, September 18, 2011

How Do You Make Guacamole?

Because I'm sure everyone has their own recipe that they swear by. Here's my version, but I'm interested in adding in sour cream next time as recommended by Our Best Bites. Maybe next time... when avocados aren't expensive and my budget will allow me to afford sour cream too. *Sigh for delicious-but-expensive fruit*


Here's how I make guacamole that I think is AWESOME:
Avocados-meshed
Tomatoes- diced into small pieces
Onions- diced into very small pieces (no bad breathe guacamole please!)
Garlic- cut into very small pieces as well
Lemon/ lime juice- a few drops
Salt and Pepper to taste

Mix. Serve. Eat. Enjoy.

Yummy!

And yes, there are no quantities with it. It's however much you want to put in- adapt to each person's preference . A very flexible recipe- that's why I love it.

Serve with a bag of tortills chips- yummy yummy!
What about you? How do you make guacamole?



No comments:

Post a Comment