Monday, July 6, 2009

Turning Old? Sweet!

Alright, there are conditions to turning old though.
Like, still being single and working.
Not that being married and jobless when turning my age is any less sweet.

But still, it's great to be single and working and ME at this age. I love being in my early twennies, because there's so much more freedom and independence, but you've lived sort-of long enough to not do too dumb things like you do ass a teenager. And when you can work, there is an independent source of income coming in, and it really empowers you/ me, and it is a great feeling. I think I've written this down before, like when I was 22. Or 21. Hahahaha! Some things just don't change. Perhaps if I get married by my next birthday...



And


This basically sums up my birthday, and it was SWEET.

Yeah, about the S$4.50 Sara Lee pound cake... well, as a missionary you have to forego some luxuries, even cheaper luxuries. Like nice Sara Lee pound cake. And when I was BYU, I couldn't afford it either, so I had to forego it for a few years. Hence, I had developed a craving for it and this brithday, since I had spent sp much on dinner, I opted for a cheaper cake and ta da! My Sara Lee pound cake which I found so so so satisfactory. I think I ate like, half of it in 2 days. Oh dear... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment