Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm such a feminine queen!

Terrible, terrible... but I do love to dress up! Ha ha ha!

Blame it on Charlotte Chen's birthday party. She set the theme as "Blair Waldorf style"
Yeah, if you were like me, you would have gone, "Who?"
So I did a little research (not hard since it was all on her Facebook invite) and discovered that Miss Blair W is a character from Gossip Girl, which I'll never watch, and has all the money to buy all her high-class ritz dresses, which I'll never have.

Fortunately though, I love her style. Well, "style" as in dresses and more dresses and more girly things in between. Like hairbands. Lots and lots of hairbands. And chignons-like Ash did that night. Very nice.

I think we did pretty well, didn't we? Photo courtesy of Jerms. Gave me the perfect opportunity to wear that dress I bought 2 months ago, but never found the right occasion to wear for.

And I had to post this up. This was the cool empty shell of the birthday cake. Oh you could cut it and eat it, but the cake was such a disappointment. There was too much cream, the cake itself was not-very-good butter cake and the icing on it was hard. Too bad. It's still a cool shell though. I read about it but I never thought that I would ever have a chance to eat one.

So here's to being invited to 21st birthday parties, held at nice places (like Cinei's level 6 preview lounge) that serves fruit punch in mock wine glasses, and dressing up like it's a high class party. *cheers*

Ooh the fun of "acting" rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment