Sunday, June 21, 2009

Some random thoughts about the weekend...

ABISH IS BACK!!! Oh I'm excited! It's just not fair how come she gets to be so pretty and skinnier, while on the other hand had to come back much rounder (ok fine, blame it on my weakness for pasta and cream sauce...) and not any prettier. Her accent isn't thick, although like Myra says, it comes and goes.

She is staying at home for the next few days though because she wants to rest, so don't ask her to go out just yet.

Last Saturday before Abish returned, Myra and I went to my Aunt's house for dinner for family gathering. And guess what was delivered to us after the dinner? DURIAN!!! Oh dear beloved lovely durian durian durian, la la la la la... ah ha ha ha! This was good grade top quality durian from somewhere in Balastier area. They also bought some mangosteen to go with it, and we had a lovely fruit feast. Oooh! :)

On Sunday, I had a combined lesson with the Mia Maids and while I couldn't get done with my lesson (not for the lack of trying- I really wanted to share this particularly touching story with them but they just wouldn't let me continue on after the first 5 mins), I ended up having to teach a lesson or two (or attempt to get it into their heads) about gossiping.
1. What goes around comes back around
2. If you want to gossip, please at least make sure it is true. Don't go around spreading the wrong things, or... see point 1.
*Sigh* those girls ah... I love them though.
And it is quite interesting what things they tell you when you get close to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment