Friday, March 6, 2009

Those Last Days...

Sounds like the name of a song. Such a sad melody. Okay, I'm random.
Anyway, these are some pictures from my farewell. As for mission pictures... there's a lot so I will only select a few and only post up a few next time. I do have some fun ones though!


That's the entire batch of missionaries who left with me. In case you don't recognize me since I've put on so much weight, I'm front row, 2nd from left. Just in case ;)

That was taken at the "Last Supper"/ dinner we had with our mission president and his wife.





ONE OF MY 2 FAVOURITE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!! That's Pres and Sis Nielson, my mission president and his wife.




Am I excited to be back?
You bet I am.

BUT I AM SO SACRED AS WELL!!!
Taken at the Hong Kong airport during my layover there.



At the aiport! It was kind of funny because my family were looking for me through the left door, but I came out from the right one, so I surprised them from behind.

I don't look good in this picture, but Myra prefers this one, so...






And- HOME SWEET HOME AT LAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment