Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New HAIRSTYLE (minus picture)

I did my hair yesterday! I went to my Mom's long-time hairdresser and it looks fabulous, EXCEPT (a girl is never satisfied with her hair, right?!):
  • It's shorter but the length isn't a good length. So now it actually makes my face look even-more-obviously rounder. Hmm... when Myra goes to do her hair next week, I think I might want to cut it even shorter
  • The highlight doesn't stand out too much

Which is great because my dad was just going on last night about how Myra and I needed to set the example in terms of having high standards.

So last night, I asked my dad, "So Dad, notice anything different?" And he went, "It's too long. You need to cut it short."

"Anything else Dad?"

"Huh?"

Good, then he won't nag me for getting highlights :) My mom joked that he can't even tell the difference when she does her hair (and my Mom does even more drastic things to her hair than I do). But it really does look great in the daytime when the sunlight hits my hair and you can see the different colours. My hair was highlighted a light copper brown and for my frinch, she gave me a cute reddish highlight. I really like my new highlights! It was so well done. It's there but only if the sunlight hits it and it all adds to the "fun-ness" of my new hair... way to go Auntie Brenda! THANKS!

There are no pictures (for now) till I get it fixed next week and am completely satisfied with it. Sorry! Besides, if my dad can't tell the difference, I don't think you can (except for seeing how much rounder my face is) :p

1 comment:

  1. i noticed!!! haha i think its a guy thing. they just DONT NOTICE. (the gay guys do though haha)

    ReplyDelete