Friday, March 6, 2009

I"M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it feels SO WEIRD!
Okay, it's getting increasingly less weird but it is still very...

Complicated.

Here are some of the goods and bads so far of coming home:
+ves:
  • Being pampered by my Mom- yes, I'm so lucky. My mom is so cool!!! We can have discussions about boys, and since I don't have one yet, guess WHO'S boys we talk about... (could be yours! Just kidding!)
  • Being able to call my "Machi" friends
  • Going online- I still dislike chatting and I'm not a fan of being online for long, but BLOGGING- oh yeah! And a bit of Facebook is great too.
  • BABYLON MUSIC!!! Bwa ha ha! To be honest, pre-mission I thought most of the music then was terrible, and now I think it's WORST! I'm such a music snob... but despite how snobbish I am, I CAN still listen to a bit of Babylon Music that's out now. I heard U2 has a fantastic new album...
  • Playing "Sleeping Beauty"- and my mother hasn't nagged at me for waking up so late. Yes!

-ves:

  • Let's see... being online. I'm not kidding you! Going online and having to update EVERYTHING in my e-mail accounts, Facebook... A BIG HEADACHE. I'm so boring now, it's hard to be creative. And even this blog... I took forever to come up with the title (so sorry if it's so... *blah*). Not to mention the fact that I went to check one of my credit card accounts and I kena locked out because I forgot my username-password combination... *sigh* But no worries- I reset it so I'm okay.
  • I need to lose weight.
  • I need to find a job.
  • I need to lose weight.
  • I need to find a job.
  • I need to register for classes.
  • I need to think of what the heck I'm going to do with my life after graduation.
  • I need to get people off my back who keep asking me "So, what's next... marriage?"

Okay, I'm always thinking of losing weight, but right now, it's URGENT. Ha ha ha!

I think life now is going to be very very interesting. But for the record- I MISS MY MISSION A TON! I know it will get better once I start adjusting back, but still... *sigh*

By the way, I'm becoming a bigger fan of Brandi Carlile. I loved one her songs pre-mission, and her old-new song "Turpentine" is lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment