Sunday, September 27, 2009

What happened at ward prayer today:

Our turn to be spotlighted today, because apparently someone in the men's apartment who picked our apartment has a crush in my room-mate, which freaks her out because he sacres her. Oh dear.
But anyway, we did it and... well, you judge for yourself. We picked four categories to talk about after the usual introductions.

1) A weird/ quirky fact about our room-room-mate
  • Shayla on Julie: Julie talks in her sleep. Once she shrieked, "Tell me about it!" in her sleep and stuck out her hand for a "hi-5"
  • Julie on Shayla: Shayla sleeps with her eyes 1/2-open, so I never know if she is looking at me in the morning...
  • Me on Su: Su told me that the state of her room reflects the state of her life. So when her side is messy, I get the point...
  • Su on me: Keshia wears this glow in the dark shirt every night (NOT TRUE- I alternate this and another nightgown but I wear this one more often cos it's so comfy!) and so when I come in after lights out, I use the light from her shirt to see my way around

2) A secret desire of ours

  • Su: Build my own house and live in it
  • Julie: To be a jazz singer-cum-spy
  • Me: To be a profesisonal ball-room dancer (when I added, "which I'll never be" to it, they laughed)
  • Shayla: A football coach (this is SO HER!)

3) What we absolutely love

  • Me: Eating!
  • Julie: Watching sports
  • Shayla: Baking
  • Su: Making out... -Of course she was kidding (or was she?) and it was hilarious because the Bishop attended tonight!

4) A dessert that represents us

  • Shayla on Julie: CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES- because she is desried by all the men, she's sweet and red (Julie's a redhead) and divine!
  • Julie on Shayla: FATTY FUN CAKE- Shayla is so fun and has this ball of energy that goes off sparodically and is so happy to be around
  • Su on me: TRIAL MIX- She's little bit of everything. She has sweet parts in her, she has nutty parts in her, and she has "don't touch me" parts as well. I hate eating raisins, and so the "don't touch parts" are the raisins :)
  • Me on Su: PEANUT M&Ms- Su is colorful and sweet and everything, and she's also nutty inside!

It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment