Sunday, September 27, 2009

Vending Machines WONDERFUL things

I know, the food that dispenses from such machinese aren't the best, but hey, it is

CHEAP (which is seriously the most important thing to me now)

AND

Last wednesday, I went to buy a cookie from the vending machine. I paid for it and as it was dispensing my cookie it

got

stuck.

Dang! Well, it happens right? So happen that there were people stocking the other vending machines at that time, and they told me to pay for another one, and I could reimburse the stuck one.
which was okay with me, except I didn't want TWO cookies and it wasn't WORTH IT to go through all the trouble to reimburse $1.00. But since I was very hungry, I just paid for another one, and this time, the machine dispensed the
stuck cookie
AND
TWO other cookies. WOO HOO!!!
3 cookies for the price of 2?
Yeah!
Funny fact of that day. It made me laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment