Thursday, September 10, 2009

Okay is it just me or....

  • Are there seriously more Asians now in BYU? It's like, some Asian Invasion or something... There used to only be 1 Asian out of 1000, and now it's 1 out of every 50. Weird. I'm not saying it's not good, I'm just saying I'm not used to suddenly seeing so many fellow "bananas" on campus! BANANAS OF THE WORLD... UNITE!
  • Are classes suddenly way more harder than I thought? I think it's because I haven't been to school in a long long time, but they are hard! Plus this semester all my classes are 300 level- HELP! I've so much reading to do and so this post is going to be short because, sorry- gotta go do HW. Ha ha ha!
  • Is it funny that it is STILL SUMMER and HOT in September? I remembered my first year here... I was freezing when school started around the same time and it was cold because Fall had already officially started. So Fall is starting a bit late this year... hmmm... but it's glorious glorious glorious late summer though, so hooray!
  • Does everyone else also feel THRILLED when they see their fellow missionaries on campus?
  • Has the Cougareat just turned into a Legal Mafia cartel or something? Gees, they prices they are charging... what do they think they are doing? Endorsing loan sharks or something?!

No comments:

Post a Comment